About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Talent Tuesdays!!!

So I want to start this new thing (probably not new at all...but new for me)...

Talent Tuesdays!!!

Each Tuesday (or every Tuesday that I actually remember) I will post a piece of artwork by one of my students!!!

This one is a work in progress... I know she was inspired by a "Zentangle Inspired Artwork" that she found online while researching patterns to use in another assignment. And the next thing I know... she has this!! I believe the artist is going to add a little color.. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!

I'll post another pic when she's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment