About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Monday, March 25, 2013

Finished...?? yet...??


Remember the Paint Chip Doodles I posted about on Saturday? I worked on them a bit more...

I like them more now! ...They are fun... and silly!!!

Colorful and sparkly!! ...and I used puff paints to make things 3-D!




OH.... and the one with BTL Joos... GLOWS IN THE DARK!  Isn't it great!


---well ok... the BTL Joos' white stripes glow...

I will have to do more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment