About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Silent Dancer...

I have completed my whimsical woman!

Well... kind of... I do feel that she still needs a little something... but I am not sure what. So, she is where she is now.. and we'll see what I come up with to modify her in the future.

I am calling her The Silent Dancer... although she still needs a name...


I almost feel like she is standing backstage peering around the curtain before a show - I think it is the hair piece that makes me think that way. And her expression, is like the ... "go get'em" focused face while she tries to ignore the butterflies in her stomach. The calm moment before the excitement...

I am contemplating creating a curtain that frames the top and flows down the side of the picture. ....I will continue to play with that idea... I could use a fabric, or draw it in.. tough decision..






3 comments:

  1. The feathers fun and add interesting texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the name, silent dancer. She looks so intense! I know that face! I am an actor/director and when I am directing, I warn people when my face changes to very serious and focused, that means I am having a grand time at the height of my creative process and it may mean... to not talk to me until I acknowledge the rest of the world continues to move about. :~) HAPPY aedm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! That is quite the compliment! I danced for several years when I was younger... I used to feel so much excitement....

    ReplyDelete