About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Monday, March 31, 2014

Trying something new...

I haven't blogged in what seems like forever. Last semester was quite the experience for me. I'm used to teaching art... And I was teaching two classes that are DEFINITELY not art. I did teach one art class, and I will be putting photos of that artwork soon! The way I see it... Last semester was a HUGE learning experience. I am glad I had the opportunity, and I am proud of how much I have taken away from the course.

Anyway, I have popped back on as a means of sharing some art created by my boyfriend. This is his first attempt and he is very excited to try some more. Check it out!!

Click image to enlarge



No comments:

Post a Comment