About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More New Art

Two days in a row! This must be a new accomplishment for me... I think I am breaking a record!... I like this new movement. Maybe I can keep it up!


More of Chris' artwork!


This technique really seems to click for him...
He tried several exploratory applications today. I had a lot of fun watching. It was like magic each time he tried something new... the colors and textures change dramatically with each movement. 

...The end results are stunning...


I highly recommend zooming in... there is a lot of detail..
Number 2
I love the astroid cluster in the top left corner.



Number 3
I am very impressed... I cannot choose a favorite part.



I also wanted to share some artwork by my students... Maybe it will pop up tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment