About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweet Hearts

Get ready for Valentines day!!!



Here are a few pairs of the earrings I am making for the Winter Blowout, Sat Feb. 9th!

I've been working on them for a few weeks... on... and off... I have over a dozen pairs made up so far... and I love them all!



The heart-shaped beads are made from up-cycled magazines!!!

Single hearts...

Double hearts...

Triple...

all different colors and different arrangements!









I will be uploading my unsold earrings to my Etsy shop



Barefootedwanderer



Following the Winter Blowout!

1 comment: