About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Red...


Two things...

1...

The KEY Club is again hosting the 2nd Annual Winter Blowout!! Last year was our first year and we decided to make it an annual event!

Saturday, February 9th, 9 am to 2 pm... at MVHS

So... our big day is coming up in less than two weeks! and I am PUMPED.. For a moment I thought that maybe I'm just not feeling the pressure yet.. but I honestly feel like it is planned out well... The KEY Club has been working hard, and I've been keeping track of everything... and I am looking forward to it!

This being said, I have been trying to create as much of my own stuff as I can to sell at the table I am renting for the event. And I thought... February -> Winter -> Cold... so I've been crocheting hats and scarves... and then I thought February -> Valentines day... and there came the hearts and the jewelry and the red and pink and purple... there are times when my dining room table / workstation look like a cotton candy monster threw-up...all over...

2...

I don't polish my nails often... but when I do... I love color! Green... or Green.... Purple... Turquoise... Blue... I've had many colors on my nails. I usually stay away from red though... Its Bright, Bold and Dominant... ...too much for me?... Well guess what! I'm wearing RED...


"Crimson Pearl"...  I'm Boasting Confidence this week!! (Maybe it was a sub-conscious decision... to boost my moral with a new group of classes...) It's funny how things work out like that. SYMBOLISM in nail polish... Muahahahha!

But again... Here comes the red... 

No comments:

Post a Comment