About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Power of "Yet"

I came across this post the other day. It is from a blog I was came across called In Search of Dessert. I honestly do not remember how I found the blog but I do enjoy her posts. This particular post caught my attention immediately with the title that popped up on my feed... take a moment, check it out!

 The Power of "Yet"

It is very inspirational! I love all the positive possibilities that await with one simple word... YET.

I am already thinking about all the positives!
* In my life.
* In my artwork.
* In my shop...
* At school!
* In my classes
* With my students!

I'm looking at the world through Sunny glasses because of one word... I am truly curious to see how this goes.





No comments:

Post a Comment