About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Friday, January 11, 2013



So, my many craft projects this Christmas season went well. My co-workers loved my ornaments, I received quite a few custom orders. It was very exciting!

I also made several hats and scarves for my family's Christmas presents. I worked hard to make sure each piece was special and unique to each person. I was very happy that they liked them so much.


Now, with my enthusiasm freshly replenished I am preparing for my table at the 2nd Annual Winter Blowout at MVHS.... It's a vendor fair. I hope to sell some of my hats and jewelry there! Here are a few of my works in progress...

(I wish I had models besides myself.... )

Blue and yellow striped beanie
Blue beanie
Cream colored beret
This Octopus is going to suck my brains!!!
EEEeeeeeeK!!
(Not quite finished, but close...)
Lime green and black beanie
(Still a work in progress...)


Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment