About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December update!


I have been working on all kinds of projects; from school and teaching to the KEY Club I advise, to my own creative endeavors. I figure it's about time I update...

First, I have re-activated the Holiday Gift Drive that the KEY Club sponsored last year. I have set up this fundraiser through my Etsy shop. Each ornament has been hand crafted and painted by members of the KEY Club and other volunteers at Merrimack Valley High School. All proceeds raised by this sale will go towards the gift Holiday Fund at the school.



This program offers financial support to students families during the holiday season, including but not limited to; grocery cards, food baskets and holiday gifts. For some students' this will be the only holiday they have... Ornaments cost $2 and $2.50. I will be shipping each ornament for $1.  Please help support our community.

You may view the ornaments for the Holiday Gift Drive here: etsy.com/shop/barefootedwanderer




Second, I have been working on my own Holiday and Seasonal ornaments. I am having so much fun and am very proud of my work.

My winter stockings are unique and one-of-a-kind! I'll even make one specifically for you! Choose your color or colors (please limit it to 3 colors) and let me know the embellishments you like..





You may view the item descriptions and other information here:
etsy.com/shop/barefootedwanderer

 And here is one of my custom ornaments.   --->    --->   --->







Third, I am making snowmen! and they are SOooooo CUTE!


Each one has it's own personality and characteristics. I am planning on creating snowmen that represent people's loved ones!    SO Cool!    (Can I say that about my own artwork? ...oh well! Just did.)

One of my co-workers asked if I could make some of her dogs... so Snow Dogs! I can't wait. She is supposed to bring in photographs for me to reference.


I will be posting my snowmen at my etsy shop etsy.com/shop/barefootedwanderer tomorrow!




Fourth, I am decorating Ball Ornaments... I have a few different designs.


These are my Frosted-red glass balls... I am painting a poinsettia design on them.










And here are my transparent balls... One design that seems to be catching attention is the snowflake pattern... unfortunately I cannot find a photo of that design right now (will have one tomorrow)... And another is the Message Ball... Like the one in the photo.










Please let me know what you think!

And don't forget to check out my shop to see my new items! etsy.com/shop/barefootedwanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment