About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A promise...Followed through...



As I promised, a while ago, I have posted the Alligator one of my students created for their "Line Exploration Project".


...This assignment requires that students explore the qualities of contour line through the drawing of their chosen subject matter (the alligator itself)... Students are then able to encourage a thought/emotion etc...of the viewer, through their use of expressive line. Expressive lines, are incorporated into their background, with pencil (the angular lines)... Finally, students explored the ability of line to create shapes, patterns and textures, in the spaces their expressive lines and contour lines created.

Here are a few examples:

(Hope you enjoy)













This student had taken a Zentangle class before, and chose to incorporate Zentanle patterns into her project.



I have had several of my Art I classes do this project, to this day, they say it is one of their favorite assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment