About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Thursday, January 31, 2013

About Page



I made my "About" page for my Etsy shop Barefootedwanderer! You can see the page here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/barefootedwanderer/about .

Sure... it sounds minor, and maybe it is... but I am very excited too! I'm not sure exactly why.. Its like... my shop is more official... like it has personality... it has an identity... it has a purpose!!



Today, I also came across pictures of a pair of earrings I made for my mother's birthday last month! I LOVE them! I hope she does too!



No comments:

Post a Comment