About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Thursday, May 29, 2014

How Do You...?


For several weeks now I've been receiving daily e-mails from Tiffany Han.  She is a life coach who has this great "Good Morning Glitterbomb" program. It's GREAT! They make me smile every time I open them (if your interested, it's FREE you can sign up here).


Then,

I stumbled across this in my papers.... Got me thinking...

I should ask myself this more often... I think it will be a very constructive practice.




Are you truly you when you are alone or when you are with other people? Do you act differently around others?

Should there be a difference?

My goal.... To live my life as my best self... ME... really me... not some facade... ALL THE TIME...


No comments:

Post a Comment