About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Saturday, September 1, 2012

School Days...

Well, the school year has started and will soon be in full swing. I was rather anxious last week looking forward to our first day. What to expect? How many students are really going to be in my classes (schedules change a lot between June and September)? Who is on my roster? What is the dynamic of each of my classes going to be like? My brain was swarming with questions and thoughts and fragments... Don't get me wrong, I was excited. ...but then I was dreading the end of my summer. It seemed short.

...Sunday night, mentally getting ready for Monday, I looked back over my summer...And boy did I have a Great summer! It was busy, but I both worked and played; I did some schoolwork and professional development... worked on my website and made some more jewelry for my Etsy shop barefootedwanderer.... I worked on other crafts and artwork... I went fishing, and I spent time with my family on vacation... I had a wonderful summer...

So, with this viewpoint; I hope to have a wonderful school year!... Positive thinking right?!?

Here's a little something to make you smile... I always have pen and paper at staff meetings, yes I do take notes... But my doodles make it into the notes too!

Cluck, cluck, Cluck


It all goes around, and around, and around...



No comments:

Post a Comment