About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Recent Uploads

I have been busy!

I spent a good chunk of last week getting my newest collection of jewelry "internet-ready". I spent a few days photographing, editing and sizing my photos and finally another couple days uploading and creating descriptions in my Etsy shop.. It took a while at first to make each post but then I was able to get the hang of it. I am getting much better formatting photos and writing posts :-D  I guess the experiences comes when you start making a lot of posts, one after the other, repetition and practice... before I'd only be making a few posts at a time.

Please stop by my shop and check things out!

www.etsy.com/shop.barefootedwanderer

I also started uploading my artwork to Deviant Art. There isn't too much up there yet but I am working on it. Thankfully this site does accept images that are the same size as Etsy's requirements.

You can see my deviations at:

http://barefootedwanderer.deviantart.com/gallery/


I hope you enjoy my things!

Please let me know if you have ideas for other projects... I am always open to suggestions... And I do custom orders through Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment