About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Monday, September 17, 2012

Some Fun Little Tidbits...


As I've posted before... The school year has begun, and is in full swing. Last week was the first full week of school and OHhhh... my did it seem forever long....

But today is Monday, the beginning of a fresh new week... and it has been a very busy and productive Monday (I like these Mondays).

 Aside from my regular classes, there are several other things that came up today...

(1)   During a meeting today I was Tangling.. (I doodle a lot during meetings, it allows me to focus on what is being said better...really... who ever said students cant learn if they are doodling/drawing on their notes, needs to take a good look at the learner profiles!)

Anyway... I made a bookmark. I love the way it came out! What do you think?  I think I'm going to add a little more...  (**Sorry about the image quality... My next task is to get my scanner back up and running... Pronto!)

Lively Tree... Inspired by an image I found on Flikr



(2)   Ironically, after the meeting, I returned to my room to find a Zengangle Newsletter from Rick and Maria in my e-mail... There's a new tangle pattern!You can check it out in their newsletter here: ZT September Newsletter    I'm going to have to try this one out soon! I love the way it looks! 


(3)  I also was thrilled to find the note from a teacher in the newsletter. She teaches ZT to her classes too!...Check out her student examples... They are beautiful!!  I'll have to take some pictures of the ZT Bulletin board I am working on and post them! (4)

 (5)   Also, Carla Sonheim has published a new book! Imaginary Animals. It will be released very soon... Actually she is hosting a two week long "Blog Celebration". Check it out by clicking the button on the right panel of my blog.     -->   -->   -->   --> 

I took one of Carla's online courses (Silly 5) last spring and had so much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to have some creative fun (without having to stress about being "perfect").



Alrighty, I gotta go be productive again!  

I'll be back soon with more!




No comments:

Post a Comment