About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Poetry Club Kiddos

Poetry Club Kiddos:

Next week please...

1. Bring a friend (or two... or three...)

2. Bring a poem in your pocket to share!

3. Choose a person from the past (your past... history... someone who you've heard of) we will be writing a letter in the form of a poem to this person...
 "Open Letter to Neil Armstrong" by Mike McGee

4. Bring food to share :-D

This will be our last meeting...
See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment