About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Friday, March 30, 2012

Those Pics I promised... a bit delayed

Hey! Ok so here are those pictures I promised to upload... Whatdya think?!

Enjoy!!!

Three of my Hemp Bangles
"Sunny Place"  ...summer thoughts...


My other three Hemp Bangles
"Seein' Green"


This scarf, necklace, wrap... Is made from an up-cycled T-shirt
Ocean themed charms
Sea Turtle


Ocean necklace
Starfish Charms
Bigger blue starfish

Remember the fish earrings??

These ones are still my favorite!


My new Toad and Moon earrings

With a single dragon fly with each toad...

Made to order... wire, woven bracelet

I also make key-chains...



 Oh yes! I can't forget the charmed necklace I spoke of...

Here is a detail of the charm...

With the full chain...

I love the way it looks in the sunlight.




A peek at my puppy!
Puppy love! She's so sweet and goofy...





Please, leave  me comments... Let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment