About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All kinds of things!

Soo...  I've been working on more jewelry...

I am almost done a charmed necklace that I've been working on for a while. I love it! I've incorporated some really cool beads and stones. All I need is a clasp... a specific one that I've been looking for. So I'm on a quest for that...

I also made.. (and I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED about them) hemp bangles.  I made one a while ago and I love it! and every time I wear it people ask for one! Unfortunately, I did not have the materials to make another... but I'm "back in business".

And!!! I have Toad earrings. They will be made to order... but they are really neat. I've incorporated a dragon-fly on to them so it looks like its flying by the toad and there is a shell that looks like the moon, on each earring... They tell quite a story!
 
I cannot wait to post the pictures. Unfortunately I don't have any quality shots yet... But I am so excited about my pieces that I couldn't wait to blab about them!


What else.......

I FINALLLYYYYY put my gourds outside to dry! Hopefully, mid-summer-ish I will be able to carve. paint and possibly wood burn them... I'll keep you posted.


I am working on a gum foil T-REX! It is soooo cool! I have about 1/3 of it done and hope to work on it some more tonight! ...I currently have a request out to my students to save their foil gum wrappers for me... I want any colors they have!



OK gotta run ... but I'll definitely be back with photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment