About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Friday, February 10, 2012

Silly 5

My big news today... I am taking a class by Carla Sonheim called The Art of Silliness 5. I was so excited for class to start. But then (as life would have it) the day we got the practice sheet, my life got crazy again. Honestly, I didn't get to do right away...I did it today. I've actually been putting off the worksheets for a couple of days (which is OK! It even says so in the course description Ha!)


It was a lot of fun, I didn't expect myself to enjoy something as simple as drawing elephants to be so fun, exciting and also relaxing and calming at the same time. Wahhhooo! 



But I did do the first "official" worksheet yesterday and I had a BLAST! It's the fishy one. I got so carried away... lost in my own world. At one point I realized I had my tongue sticking out as I worked (the way little kids do). Hahahaha... re-connecting with my inner youth.

I cant wait to work on the next sheet... maybe I'll do it tonight before bed :-D


OH, sorry about the quality of the images... I really need to get my scanner up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment