About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Points to ponder




Ok, so here it is:



"No matter what people tell you, 
words and ideas CAN change the world."
~Robin Williams



Lets face it...
     There will always be something else...
          Another challenge...
               Another problem in our lives...
                    Another reason to be stressed...
                         Frustrated...
                              Anxious...
But, life is always an uphill climb... so lets try to make it POSITIVE



Smile

Enjoy the little things... every little thing...

Set goals

Recognize achievements

Celebrate the accomplishments

Be yourself!

And have fun!!







No comments:

Post a Comment