About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Day in the Sun



A few weeks back (maybe April, when it was still cool almost every day) we had one beautiful day when it was calm, sunny and 60-70* all day. BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!!...

I carted out a bunch of my art materials, a nice cup of coffee, and my dog...




And painted, and drew, and created all day!!! It was WONDERFUL!

I plan on adding quotes to some of these paintings... and the orange sunset with the single tree framing the right side of the painting, has some gold glitter added to it..
      Don't worry, I don't abuse glitter... It looks really nice!!




I have several  more that I am working on, but they will have to remain a secret until they have been completed. ;-) shhhh....



This last painting needs no quote... I love it the way it is!
It reminds me of my uncle's camp... I cannot wait for summer to go put my feet up, and sit by the lake... mmm... until then, I will day dream...





No comments:

Post a Comment