About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Some new projects...

It has been a busy summer... Quite a few hours at my part time job and several day trips... Fun! Fun! Fun!

Aaaaand... I've had time to create! Here are a couple of my most recent projects...

The bag is a gift I made for my sister's birthday. I repurposed some old T-shirts... and sewed them together on my grandmother's old kenmore... the top shirt is a soft lime green and says "express your hearts desires".... I Love... Love.... Love this bag!

Then... the mandala is inspired by a post on Dion Dior's blog... you can see it here... I will have to take better pictures of it tomorrow.

Finally, I have some pictures of my current work in progress... but... those will be in another post... sooo to be continued... 


No comments:

Post a Comment