About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Silliness

I've been totally... unfocused but super focused too... It is so weird.

Here are some of the worksheets I've done for the Silly 5 class! Its a blast! I am having soooo much fun.
 It is dangerous! --in an absolutely-wonderful-creative-way... (artists and creative peoples out there know what I mean).

I had so much fun with this activity... honestly I think I worked on it for an hour and a half.


These were fun too. Easy and catchy. I definitely want to do more.
 
This one is a work in progress. I'm not done with it. But I'm not sure what I want to do.
Sooo cute...
 
This has been my favorite activity to this point... or tied with the fish.
 
Hairy, Starry Night...



No comments:

Post a Comment