About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Ornaments Galore!

Here are some more pictures of the ornaments KEY Club made!


These are pictures from the fair, and some of the ornaments here have been sold. But I wanted to share them too!


This Zentangle is wonderfully done! ...and It's been sold. 
I believe it was one of the first ones to sell!
     



 They say its good luck to have a bird in your tree...
    
 These shiny Beadz are awesome!
    




 I love this fuzzy snowflake!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment