About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Zengangle Weekly Challenge


I am at my Aunt's camp... where there is internet... wow! The first time I have had internet in the past several days. I figure it is time to make a post (although I haven't really been dedicated to my blog).  So here it is.. I'm sharing a link to another blog.. the Weekly Challenge! (There will be a link on my bar to the right...) Have fun!

I'll try to be back on soon! Maybe when I am home again next week.



iamthedivaczt

No comments:

Post a Comment