About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Finding Treasures...


This weekend following our KEY Club Convention I found myself on a quest for the list of ideas we had come up for fundraisers in the past... This meant flipping through my notebooks from the last three years of teaching... But, I found myself laughing at the doodles and sketches I had created during many staff meetings and professional development days. Of course these doodles were in the margins - or... better yet... started in the margins and quickly took over half the page. I thought they would be fun to share... (if any of them are repeats from previous posts, I apologize).


Why was the Peacock red?
Because he was a Rooster for Halloween...

I can't decide if my Peacock is really a Rooster. 


The Letter S


Silent Lullaby


Slow Down
you're moving too fast...


No comments:

Post a Comment