About Me

I am an outgoing, bubbly and often times crazy individual. I love being goofy and silly. I often say that life with me will never be boring. I enjoy my life and appreciate every moment of it. There is nothing like getting lost in my artwork...in my own little world... Often times when I get an idea, or begin a new project, I will "dive in" and only "come up for air".

Monday, May 12, 2014

Connect the Dots?



This is an exercise I love doing with my students when they have hit a creative block. 
I won't lie, I did not come up with this exercise on my own. It is a modified lesson from Carla Sonheim's "The Art of Silliness". I learned so many fun things from her!

Try it out!? It's actually a lot of fun!

1. Mark 10-20 dots on a piece of paper
2. Number each dot in random order
        make sure your numbers bounce around
3. Connect the dots
4. See what you can find in your scribble
5. Illustrate!

Don't forget to have fun!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment